Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the new Moov-On blog. For some background you can go to my old page at www.moov-on.org to see where it all began. I make no bones about what the contents here will be. This is my opinion and viewpoint, I am a Republican, far right but not religious right. Comments are very welcome but will be screened before allowed to post.
As you can see the name of the blog is Moov-On, your right it is a take off on that far left web site and every insult, parody, mock and disparaging implication is fully meant. George Soros is pure evil in my book.
This is the home of the infamous COW PIE AWARDS, I will post the COW PIE chart from time to time so you can find out what the awards mean.

I will try to keep up but be patient, time is limited. Most of the posts may be links and quick comments.

The 2012 election cycle begins, Obummer MUST go. Let the dirt fly, this should be fun!!!

TruthMonger

No comments:

Post a Comment