Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Couple more debates under our belt

On 11/19 there was the Thanksgiving Family Forum in Des Moines Iowa and on 11/22 the CNN Heritage Foundation debate in Washington DC. Both were good platforms for the candidates. The Thanksgiving debate was based on faith, the candidates discussed there religion and how it plays in there decision making. Mitt Romney didn't attend. While I am not personally very religious I do think it plays an important part in choosing a president. I want someone that believes there is a higher power to answer to. I an partial to Newt and as far as I am concerned he won hands down. I like the fact that he is a recent convert to the catholic church. The other folks also proclaimed their beliefs, Bachman I think proclaiming the strongest almost born again stature. Good stuff.
The CNN debate was on foreign policy and nuff said Newt ran the house. When it comes to world affairs there isn't anyone close. Ron Paul came off like a total nut bag, sorry but I can't deal with anyone that would just hand nukes to Iran. I like Perry's input that all foreign aid start at zero and then they have to make the case as to why we should give them a dime, Newt agreed.
Best thing to come of it all is Newt is now the front runner, the folks are finally figuring it out, vote for the smartest guy! Can't wait to see him mop the floor with Obama!!

Here is a link to a great page that you can click and watch any of the debates in full.

http://www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com/2012-debate-schedule/2011-2012-primary-debate-schedule/

No comments:

Post a Comment